Thursday, May 05, 2005

What I'm Reading

The library is one of my favorite frugal places to check out. Here's a look at what I'm reading right now.

Worms Eat My Garbage by Mary Appelhof
This is considered by many to be the classic guide to setting up a worm composting system. This is a project we've undertaken because my husband truly hates our outdoor compost bin.

Feed your family for $12.00 a day : a complete guide to nutritious, delicious meals for less money by Rhonda Barfield.
Not particularly vegetarian but I'm always curious to see how others approach frugal eating. Also frugal eating books that I've read generally have a lot of near vegetarian recipes or recipes that lend themselves to converting to vegetarian. I really like her recipe for Cinnamon Bread in 90 minutes.

Our library has just extended how long you can keep VHS movies out to 3 weeks! My daughters are thrilled.

No comments: