Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I don't mean to keep falling off the edge of cyber-earth yet it keeps happening. Actually, I've been nosing around everyone's blog except my own. Here's proof, I need to say congratulations to Ruthie on her new house, Rhonda Jean's knit along looks like fun, Ann & Kay at Mason Dixon knitting are keeping me in stitches, I'm jealous of Chile's tangerines and I hope Crunchy & her hubby get their internal thermostats in sync soon! Let's see if I can catch up and stay caught up. Really, I mean it!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

I know, Katie!

Here is a practice : Post what you made for dinner every day for one week.

I admit I kinda don't follow Rhonda Jean since she jumped off the veggie wagon. Am I fickle or what?

Chile said...

I am so far behind reading everyone's blogs that I've given up hope of actually catching up. LOL!

I've got cooked tangerine pulp draining right now so that I can make a big batch of jelly tomorrow morning. The color should be very nice.

celina from canada said...

we miss you...but understand...