We've begun week two of Jim's night shifts. We're all delerious. House painting continues but its a slow go. At least the priming is all done. Since the primer is tinted the same as the house paint, the house doesn't look so horrid from the street anymore.
I had a minor personal triumph Friday when I was able to reconstruct the handle of my sewing scissors with duct tape. Biscuit used them as a chew toy leaving most of the plastic handle missing.
I started by figuring out how long of a piece I needed and rolling the duct tape into a thin strip. Then I taped the thin strip to the existing handle and just kept winding the duct tape around until I had made it the proper width. The result is amazingly functional. I was really shocked that it worked so well.