Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm thrilled to report that the lonely little asparagus now has 3 friends. (Perhaps Ruthie was right and I buried them too deep. I swear I followed the instructions but...)

I've been on a cleaning spree inside as we try to integrate the summer clothes into the closet and store away the winter things. Robert is now almost as tall as I am so things are a little interesting in the clothing department. I swear he grew about six inches since this time last year! I'm going to see how creative I can get to deal with this.

This weekend will include more gardening as well as working on this towel pattern for Mother's Day presents.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so happy to hear you have more asparagus up!

Ruthie said...

Yay! I bet Rob is almost a teen now, AAIIIEE!!!

Even when you do everything right, doesn't mean things will come the same. I think gardening is a lot like cooking, different ingredients, different chefs, making the same dish will create something completely different. Different climates and different gardeners will have the same effect.

Will you post a list of all the veggies you're growing this season? I'm dying to know!