Thursday, March 03, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

This feels like the first time I've sat down all week. NY got hit with snow Monday into Tuesday which threw a wrench into my plans, but I've recovered. I spent the early part of the week doing continuing ed/training for my fitness certifications and the later part of the week doing all the things that I'd rescheduled from the beginning of the week!

I'm delighted to report that I've just taken my YogaBall Certification course. I can't say enough good things about yoga. Three of my four kids do yoga. For my youngest its been a great way to augment the physical and occupational therapy he recieves weekly. For the other two,its a great way to slow down and reconnect the mind and body.

I've got to work on my stash of freezer food (foods my hubby can grab from the freezer and throw in the oven). We really wiped out everything this week and frankly, there wasn't enough there to begin with.

Things are looking cluttered around here, spring cleaning must be on the horizon!

No comments: