I'll be offline for the weekend but I thought I'd leave you with a challenge. Do something new and frugal this weekend. Here are some ideas but feel free to come up with your own.
• Make the side dish that you’re supposed to bring to the family BBQ instead
of buying it
• Skip the sales at the mall and go yard saling instead
• Make a plan for teachers’ end of year gifts so you’re not running out at the
• Do some vegetable gardening
• Start a project that you’ve been meaning to start
• Find a local farmer’s market
Share you're adventures with us. Have a great weekend!