Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Taking a Little Break

I've been quiet the last few days as I ponder the beginning of this new chapter in my life. I'm relishing the taste of freedom I'm feeling as pressures and responsibilities that have been heavy weights on my shoulders gradually lighten. It feels great! I'll be posting more regularly by the end of the week. For now I'm focusing on tying up some loose ends and enjoying my sister's company (she's visiting from California).

On the frugal front, I've begun working on the cross stitch bib for Jim's pregnant coworker and I think I've come up with a frugal yet useful end of year gift for my sons' teachers. I'm leaning toward making them pot holders, using fabric scraps of course. I'm thinking of having the boys put their handprint into the center of each potholder with fabric paint.

No comments: