Thursday, December 22, 2005

It Beginning to Get a Little Manic

Things are falling into place, although I'm really regretting my offer to sub for a friends two classes Saturday morning. What was I thinking???

Tomorrow, I will spend the early part of the day working with the kids on finishing presents. If all goes well, in the evening I will switch over to food prep. If all doesn't go well, I'll be sewing at the kitchen table while directing a teenage girl to chop, slice, mix and stir. You do what you've got to do. Its a fun kind of mania, especially because the kids are into it.

I will try for one more update tomorrow evening but there is a very good chance that there will be no postings until Monday morning.

For last minute food ideas check out www.vegweb.com, www.vrg.org, www.cok.net

Happy Holidays and Peace to All

No comments: