Friday, September 08, 2006

Is This Weird or What??

I just recieved a postcard in the mail stating "As you already know, Budget Living has ceased publication and the remainder of your subscription is being serviced with Marie Claire magazine." It went on to tell me how to cancel the rest of my free replacement copies.

Actually, I didn't know Budget Living had gone under but I was curious where the Marie Claire issues were coming from. Could two magazines have any less in common than these two?? I'll be opting out of the free copies of Marie Claire, its too hard to find the articles in between all the ads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really weird. My remaining copies were replaced by Redbook.

Anonymous said...

They sent me House Beautiful in place of my subscription. Since I had only received one copy of Budget Living (last Thanksgiving I think), they sent all the missed copies of House Beautiful to catch me up. I received about 5 at once, which I haven't read.

Midwest Vegan
www.midwestvegan@blogspot.com